Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why



So here we are, starting another round of this thing called "blogging."  Another shot to be heard.  Let's just hope that I can keep up my own interest in this thing to keep it moving along.  This time I think I have the solution for blog writer's block.  This time, I will write about something that I love... Food.  

When you live in a place filled with as many great restaurants as I do, you must act.  I'm just thankful (oh so thankful!) not to live in a place like... Oklahoma.  Sorry OK, I've never been to your fine state and I don't know what the food is like, but judging by the absence of ocean... I don't think it's a place for someone like me to visit.

Real restaurant reviews from the "Average Joe" (me) and maybe an occasional recipe or homemade dinner of choice. I can't promise what will be in store for the future.  So... wish me luck.

I am no expert. I am not perfect.  I like food. Here. we. go.

No comments:

Post a Comment